Your body is tired – of your routine! Sticking to one type of exercise or sport can inhibit you from achieving your ultimate workout goals. Typically, people use exercise and sports to become stronger, build endurance and avoid injuries. However, when training in one exercise style alone, it can be extremely difficult to achieve your fitness goals. With this new approach to workout routines, CrossFit training can add that missing link and improve power, flexibility, stability and motivation.
You work out right? Let’s say you have a specific workout routine, such as running three times a week. But then you feel winded or even got “exhausted when doing a different activity, like feeling a strain in your back lifting a 3 year old or getting winded while ice skating. That’s when it might be time to start switching up your routine. CrossFit training can be added to any workout routine and can lead to endless training possibilities. For example, instead of going for a 45 minute jog or a 2 hour bike ride, try doing 15 minutes of each and then adding in weight training – or even yoga. Not only will the new routine “shake it up” – your body and your mind will be both challenged and strengthened.
Top Benefits to CrossFit Training
1. Injury Prevention: Injuries can happen even to the fittest athletes. But overuse injuries can be prevented from forming or returning by mixing together weight lifting, cycling, swimming, rowing or other activities. CrossFit helps your body improve endurance without beating up your most vulnerable joints, muscles and connective tissues.
2. Improve Metabolism: As we get older, we lose muscle mass which means that our metabolism begins to slow. When you do weight-bearing exercise, you start revving up your metabolism as the more muscle you gain, the more calories you’ll burn throughout the day (even when you’re not active). CrossFit get your “burners” active, giving you the boost you need to attain your goals.
3. Keep Joints Happy: Using joints regularly helps keep them from feeling stiff and achy. CrossFit is a great way to keep joints moving so that you don’t get trapped in a vicious cycle of “the less you move, the worse you get and the worse you get, the less you move.”
4. Mix It Up: CrossFit uses a wide variety of disciplines to strengthen every aspect of your physical and mental self. You’ll work on more than just strength and endurance; you’ll also get the benefits of stamina, flexibility, power, speed, agility, balance, coordination and accuracy. With this program, you will never have to worry about getting bored with the same old routine.
5. Overall Improved Health: With a combination of functional movements and improved diet, your overall health and longevity will increase. You’ll look and feel better. CrossFit gives you the edge to perform better and boost energy levels.
Thousands of athletes and professionals use CrossFit Training because it delivers results because it uses all three metabolic pathways (phosphagen, glycolytic and oxidative), Because most other programs only use one or two pathways, this means you get the body and fitness you are looking for.
Ready to mix up your workout routine? Contact Ace Platinum Fitness to learn more about how CrossFit Training can benefit you.
No comments yet.